VASTU FOR PLOT
It is very important to buy a good plot as per Vastu Shastra. We must check the Energies of the Plot, Direction of the Plot, Shape of the Plot, and the surrounding area of the Plot.
Checking the Energies of a plot is very important while choosing a plot, one must get the energy checked of it, there are more than 8 types of Vibrations, Radiations, and Energies which has to be checked before buying the Plot. Always buy the plot which has Positive Energies and of good Shape, Size, which has positive surroundings, etc.
If the plot does not have good energies, or not in good shape, or has a negative slope in it, one may get hurdles during the Construction, may have a Shortage of Funds, may get stuck in some legal issues, or the owner gets ill. there are many problems that can arise if the Vastu of the plot is not checked thoroughly. therefore, it is advisable to get the Vastu checked as soon as one buys the plot.
It is very important to get your Plot Checked as per Vastu before Purchasing, If you are looking for a Vastu Consultant for a Plot, you can Contact Dr. Kunal Kaushik World’s No.1 Scientific Vastu Consultant and Researcher for the Plot.
The necessity of inspecting a plot before purchasing it cannot be and should not be underestimated. This point holds immense significance, because once you purchase unsuitable land, as per Vastu standards, and build a house there, it is extremely difficult, and in most cases impossible, to rectify it.
There are certain procedures that one can follow to test the goodness or virtue of a plot of land.
- The best way, according to me, is to go to the plot and take ten deep breaths. Close your eyes while doing this and try to feel the vibrations of the land. If you feel relaxed or happy, the property is probably good. If you think you are not attuned enough to sense the vibrations, you can take a more intuitive or sensitive person to the land or even take a newborn child to the plot. If the child remains happy and laughs, the plot is good.
- Another method involves digging a 1.5ft-deep pit in the center of the plot. Fill this pit with water and wait for a few minutes. If the water level in the pit goes down by 60 percent, you should not purchase the plot; if the water level goes down by less than 50 percent, the plot is average; and if the level of water remains the same or goes down only by around 10 percent, the plot is very good and powerful, and definitely worth purchasing.
- Check the land by taking the soil in one hand and holding it tightly. After a few minutes, slowly open your hand. If the soil slips out quickly from your hand, the land is not good. However, if the soil sticks to your hand and doesn’t slide out easily, the land can be termed as good.
FACTORS TO CHECK OUT BEFORE BUYING A PLOT
- Make sure that your building is not located next to or near a graveyard or hospital. Both these places emit a lot of negative energies in the area, and in the case of the latter, probably many infections as well!
- It is not advisable to build a structure near a temple or a church, as the apexes of both these houses of worship release the negative energies of the followers. However, if your house is near a temple or church, try to ensure that its shadow does not fall on your building.
- The presence of a big industrial building near or in front of your building causes problems in growth and development for you and other occupants of your house. You should also make sure that your land is not squashed between two large buildings.
- A river to the South of your building is not considered Vastu- friendly. Similarly, there should not be any mountains or large buildings to the North of your house.
- Properties that are covered with green vegetation, trees, plants, and grass are good. Agriculturally fertile land is also known as live land. Corner plots are very auspicious.
- The main entrance of the plot should not have an electric pole, telephone pole, or a big tree in front of it. A plot that faces a road ending or a T-junction is also not good.
- Make sure that the plot does not contain garbage or stones.
- Plots that are surrounded by running roads from all directions are considered good for commercial purposes.
- Plots that face the North are considered the most auspicious, followed by the East, West, and lastly, the South.